Artist REGistration FOR SF OPEN STUDIOS 2019 HAS CLOSED!
- Explore the 2019 schedule here! 4 weekends in 2019.
- Read about the different levels, benefits, fees and deadlines here.
- Browse our extensive Frequently Asked Questions.
- Discover SFOS Preview Parties here
- Learn from seasoned SFOS Artists through our Mentorship program
- Get a step-by-step timeline of how to prepare for SFOS in our SFOS Toolkit
- Still have questions about how it works? Come to our workshops and find out more, or ask a peer on our Facebook Artists Resource Page.
four steps to SFOS registration
Watch the SF Open Studios 2019 Registration Tutorial Here:
1. Artist Membership
- You must have a current Artist Membership. Artist Members have access to a huge number of benefits, including free workshops, exhibition opportunities, and inclusion in networking and social events. Dues are $50 a year.
- Go to the REGISTRATION PAGE and Register for the level of participation that you want.
3. Create Studio Event
- From your MEMBER DASHBOARD, you will be prompted to "Create Studio Event". Here you will select your weekend and enter your studio address.
- If you do not yet have a location finalized, return to this step later, so long as it is completed before the deadline for your level.
- If you have 5 or more registered artists showing in one location, you qualify to be a GROUP SITE, and the name of your studio will be featured in the guide and map. If you are part of a new GROUP SITE, please contact ArtSpan.
4. Upload Guide Image
- If you are a PREMIER ARTIST, upload an image that will be printed in the Guide. Our full color guide features 2.5 inch x2.5 inch images for each PREMIER ARTIST, along with their studio information.
- This image is a great way to drive collectors to your location. Pick it carefully and prepare it well. Here are some tips.
- Take a look at last year's guide to give you some ideas of the type of images that work well. Square images maximize the useable space.
- Image Specifications: Ideal image is 300 dpi, Tiff, CMYK. Jpegs and RGB images are accepted, but are not optimized for printing, so color shifts are more likely.
Then listen for further instruction!
Check your email spam filter and make sure that the domain artspan.org, and the address email@example.com are white listed.
More Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-861-9838.